Friday, October 14, 2011

Because Fall is Here


        I thought this would be a proper collage to start out with, since I made this for the cold weather that comes in wonderful Fall and spiteful Winter. Sweater dresses are something I have a deep love for - not just because of the warmth they can give while still being sexy-dress material, but also the softness and texture and general feel of womanly awesomeness I get while wearing them. They also combine perfectly with the four other things I love DEARLY in the clothing department.....Boots, Tights/Leggings, Waist belts, and Trenchcoats.   As you can clearly see from this collage. This also shows my deep appreciation for earthy colors like browns, oatmeals, and various other neutrals.  The main reason why you'll see more than one jacket or shoe or various accessories than just one outfit would need, is because I like to show with each collage all the possible varieties you can explore with one dress or one outfit. I LOVE variety. And for some reason this is just how my collages end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment