Friday, October 14, 2011

Winter-Wear

White Sweaterdress Winter Collage
     This first one isn't one I'm particularly IN LOVE with, but I enjoyed making it. It was an experiment with an all-white dress with other white accents, really playing up a black/white contrast with varrying  greys just for fun. Some may say it needs color. I say.....I didnt want color.  I usually wouldnt wear so much white for fear of stains and it not being the most flattering of colors. But maybe someone, somewhere, would wear this.

Black Sweaterdress Winter Collage
         This one IS one of my favorites.  If I owned this dress I would probably wear it to death. I love black, I love this outfit. In this one, I DO enjoy the pop of color with all the black, and I just feel this is sexy and classy and unique.  This is what I'd strive to look like most days if I had the appropriate clothes to create it. But I'm still trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment