Sunday, March 10, 2013

Long Time, No Post, Woops!

So, for some reason I forgot I had this blog. AND I've made plenty of collages, even started putting my name on em' so people know I actually made them and not just stole them from other people.  Because I'm finding more and more people make these than I ever thought.  And here I was, thinking I was doing something unique! Sigh. So much for that.  BUT I still enjoy making these, even though they serve no purpose.  They're still fun.  I've even started a project called "My Dream Closet" which I'll address later, in bits, when I'm finished.  Theres way tooooo many collages involved in that to start now.  I'll see where I left off, and post a couple I've made since last I logged in.

 These are some I've done for my friend Kerrilynn, she saw my past ones and wanted me to make some to fit her style sense, sort of a long-distance stylist in a way of mere suggestion and ideas, since I can't actually buy her these things or help her try them on or even tell her where to buy them really.  She enjoyed it, and it was a fun exercise for me too.



No comments:

Post a Comment